Administrator Clinics Part Time Full Jobs Vacancy in University Otago Dunedin
University Otago Dunedin urgently required following position for Administrator Clinics Part Time Full. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Clinics Part Time Full Jobs Vacancy in University Otago Dunedin Jobs Details:
Administrator Clinics (part-time & full-time)
- A wide range of administrative support for clinics. Including providing reception services; patient registration and updating information; booking appointments; appointment rosters for students and clinicians; processing referrals; assisting clinicians with reporting; utilising computer systems and billing.
- Providing a wide range of general administrative support for clinical staff and students within the clinics.
- Confidential management of patient records.
- Proven experience in a busy administration role where high levels of customer service delivery and confidentiality are expected.
- Experience of working in a clinic environment would be preferable.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of programmes.