Financial Crime Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City
Bnz Wellington City urgently required following position for Financial Crime Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Crime Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City Jobs Details:
Want to be at the forefront of fighting financial crime? Then joining BNZ's Financial Crime Management Centre (FCMC) as a Financial Crime Advisor or Analyst might be the opportunity for you…
- Be part of a leading financial crime detection, prevention and investigation unit
- Join a dynamic team, with diversified skills, working together towards a common goal
- Learn skills and gain valuable experience that could lead to opportunities globally.
- Hours: 37.5-hour work week; 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
FCMC is a fusion centre for the prevention, detection and investigation of financial crime. By protecting our customers, maintaining their trust and ensuring their safety, this team plays a leading role in delivering our customer promises and helping New Zealanders to 'be good with money'.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Intelligence & Reporting team as a Financial Crime Advisor/Financial Crime Analyst. This role is based in Wellington.
As a Financial Crime Advisor/Analyst, you will:
- Collate, prepare and distribute annual, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Use your exceptional writing and analytical skills to prepare tactical and strategic intelligence products.
- Review, update and maintain the Financial Crime Analyst/Advisor Competency Programme.
- Keep the internal community (Financial Crime Time) interesting, up-to-date and relevant.
- Contribute to a positive and engaging culture within this team and the wider FCMC.
- Play a key role in driving a culture of continuous improvement.
You may also be responsible for assisting with the implementation of a new fraud detection platform (Safer Payments), providing ad hoc analysis and accompanying written commentary and presenting financial crime trends and typologies to internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to present information in a clear and structured manner.
- Attention to detail and good organisation/time management skills.
We're reimagining banking and also the way we hire great talent. If you're invited to complete a digital interview as the next stage of your application we'd love you to embrace it. Digital interviews allow more people the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to the hiring manager in a new and innovative way giving you a better chance of securing your dream role. Relax, be yourself and don't worry, we all feel a bit awkward in front of the camera.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!