Parts Export Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Trt Limited Te Rapa
Trt Limited Te Rapa urgently required following position for Parts Export Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Export Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Trt Limited Te Rapa Jobs Details:
We are looking for a new member to join our Customer Service team!
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of administrative activities as well as supporting the direct sales process and customer services team. This role offers the opportunity to work as part of a great team in a great company with significant growth aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident person with the ability to establish customer relationships to bring together all their skills and talents to take on the challenge and create a future with a long standing, and successful company.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar coordination/administrative role. It is preferable that the candidate has knowledge of parts interpretation and an interest in the heavy vehicle industry. While this experience is preferred it is not essential and the main attributes we are looking for include; reliability, a positive attitude, competence on computers, a desire to learn and to deliver outstanding customer service and sales support.
Key Responsibilities in the role will cover:
- Interpreting and processing parts export orders
- Managing the warranty process
- Liaising with local and overseas suppliers
- Supporting Parts and Sales
- Processing of parts job processes
- Supporting projects and reporting
- Research and development of product
- Provide information to customers and support relationship management
- Good communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt and cope under pressure
- Enthusiasm, and energy, with a positive attitude and ability to learn
- Comprehensive computer skills with proficiency in excel and word, knowledge around pivot tables would be an advantage
- Ideally you would have some experience with parts, however this is not essential
TRT is committed to Health and Safety. Successful applications will be subjected to pre-employment medical and toxicology screening in line with Company policy. All candidates must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close Wednesday 13 th November 2018.
If this sounds like a good fit we would love to hear from you. Please apply below.