Distribution Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Hamilton
Ecolab Hamilton urgently required following position for Distribution Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Distribution Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Hamilton Jobs Details:
Join Ecolab as a Distribution Assistant.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Administrative support for Inwards Goods, Inventory and Despatch functions
- 3rd Party Contractor activity co-ordination
- Goods or raw materials receiving, storing and delivery
- Inventory management and cleaning; stock check
- Standard operation per 5S regulations
- Conduct safety supervision upon vendors, customers and all related operation
- Organize goods delivery service timely and accurately; checking goods receiving information to ensure faultless and improve the quality of logistics services
- Strictly observe all the safety rules in the national laws and corporate safety regulations
- Strictly comply with all the codes of conduct, employee handbook, work flow, operation standards and other regulations required by Ecolab, the factory or the division.
- High school education or above
- Word Processing and keyboard skills
- Numerically proficient with an eye for detail
- Computer Savvy - demonstrated experience and midlevel skill in Microsoft Office suite.
- Be familiar with warehouse management process
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A good sense of teamwork and communication ability
- Skilled forklift operation with a forklift license
- A good command of an ERP system