Producer Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Seconds Auckland City
Seconds Auckland City urgently required following position for Producer Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Producer Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Seconds Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from shoot planning, crewing, logistics planning, and publishing
- Onboard customers and creators to our platform by effectively demonstrating features and the 90 Seconds workflow
- Facilitate communication between customers and creators to ensure smooth project delivery
- Assist in resolving project related issues
- Work closely with Success Managers and Growth Managers to identify areas for cross-sell and upsell
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organisational skills, and natural relationship building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Highly experienced in video production management-managing multiple projects end-to end and juggling budgets, resources, schedules, clients
- Enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online
- Someone who can quickly immerse themselves in startup culture-can quickly adapt to change at a high speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets within 90 days
- Confident, full of perseverance and ambition with absolutely no ego
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator, as building authentic relationships with clients and partners is a MUST
- Young dynamic start up team and culture - with a “love what we do attitude”
- Competitive salary
- Global opportunities
- Technology training and clear pathway for career progression
What You'll Love Doing
Who You Are
What's On Offer