Restaurant Bar Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sudima Hotels
Sudima Hotels urgently required following position for Restaurant Bar Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Bar Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sudima Hotels Jobs Details:
All jobs Restaurant & Bar Manager - Vices & Virtues
An exciting opportunity awaits a passionate Restaurant & Bar Manager to set up and run Vices & Virtues, our latest restaurant and bar offering in Salisbury Street, Christchurch CBD.
Designed by the award winning Rachel Luchetti and adjoining a luxury accommodation complex, the 100 seat upmarket Vices & Virtues is due to open March 2019. The restaurant and bar will be a busy gourmet affair featuring the latest food trends, exceptional wine and innovative cocktails.
We are seeking an energetic, inspirational leader to engage and drive a motivated team to deliver exceptional breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar service.
This is a hands on role which requires excellent restaurant and bar management skills leading a busy restaurant and bar team to ensure exceptional service.
- Managing P&L
- Managing ordering and costs with beverage suppliers
- Creating and manage a distinctive wine list and innovative cocktail menu
- Recruitment, training and developing a motivated and engaged service team.
- Implementing exceptional quality standards and addressing any problems or complaints
- Planning and directing all food and beverage service activities
- Administrative duties including rostering, payroll, accounts
This is a full time salaried position.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Restaurant & Bar Manager in an upmarket, busy operation
- Excellent record of restaurant and bar management
- Experience in the set up and opening of a chic restaurant and bar operation
- Excellent wine and beverage knowledge
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of planning and delegating multiple tasks
- Open communication and leadership skills
- Keeps up with beverage and restaurant trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, micros)
- Join a growing, but family focused owned and operated NZ award winning hotel business
- Be part of a new restaurant opening attached to the latest luxury hotel property in the heart of Christchurch CBD
- A competitive salary as well as best in the industry long service perks and anniversary vouchers
- Leadership development and training on the job, online and through regular workshops/group events
- Fantastic hotel rates across our network.
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds particularly those with access needs to apply. We are proud to promote diversity within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process.
We are committed to accessibly for all, should you require an alternative way to apply please contact our Support Office on 09 304 0745 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in person.