Logistics Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Consulting Group Hamilton
Lawson Williams Consulting Group Hamilton urgently required following position for Logistics Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Consulting Group Hamilton Jobs Details:
Our client has expanded through its professionalism and innovation, with offices now also available in Australia. They have an experienced, professional and technical team, making them a well-respected manufacturer of fire and acoustic walling systems. They are highly regarded as an industry leader across the commercial construction sector.
This is a newly created role offering support to the logistics team, an opportunity that will suit a self-motivated individual who is keen to advance their career.
About the role
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you’ll need to understand how a warehouse operates and how to keep it running smoothly by looking after the day to day, as well as longer term activities. If you are a good multi-tasker, problem solver and enjoy variety, then this role is for you!
Experience & Responsibilities
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a logistic role including staff handling or leading a team
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Operate forklift for delivery, dispatch and maneuvering of large objects and equipment
- Spot Checks & Stocktaking is required weekly
- Ensure damaged stock is removed from pick, separated, and documentation is processed
- Ensure that all pick slips, dispatch notes, inwards receipts etc. are correct
- Ensure all outbound stock has the correct documentation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across several levels including, clients, contractors and colleagues
If you think your skills are a match and you have the passion, drive and commitment we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
Click the APPLY button. We will only accept CV’s in MS Word doc or docx format. For further information, contact Chris Petzer on 021 710 741 for a confidential discussion.