Top Park Assistant Couple Jobs Vacancy in Company Waihi
Company Waihi urgently required following position for Top Park Assistant Couple. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Top Park Assistant Couple Jobs Vacancy in Company Waihi Jobs Details:
TOP 10 HOLIDAY PARK - ASSISTANT COUPLE REQUIRED
We are looking for a young and mature couple who have a passion for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry to join our team. You will need to have a current work visa to be considered for this position.
The Waihi Beach Top10 Holiday Park is located in the beautiful Bay of Plenty at Waihi Beach – great climate, fantastic beach and located only 40 minutes from Tauranga. The park has 155 sites and 35 units most of which are self-contained, a large central facility block and 6 smaller facility blocks, a heated pool, spa, gym, sauna and indoor under 5's room, Teen Hang Out zone and a playground and jumping pillow. It is located only 10 meters from one of the safest beaches on the East Coast and 1km to the shops.
We are a 365 day a year business and our peak times are when everybody else is on holiday so we are looking for a couple who can commit to long days, rostered hours, and is available to work weekends, school & public holidays.
We are looking for a couple who is reliable, honest and willing to go the extra mile to ensure our park is cleaned and maintained to a five star standard. You will need to be self-motivated and have the ability as a couple to work individually or as a team when required.
The successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the holiday park including housekeeping, cleaning of the facility block, general office and computer duties, maintaining buildings, landscaping and grounds maintenance, etc.
To be considered for this great lifestyle opportunity in the hospitality industry you both should be able to work professionally and efficiently. This means you will have the following:
- Good business acumen, hard work ethic and motivation to get things done when needed
- Excellent phone manner, and high level of verbal and written communication skills, with good grammar and punctuation skills
- Good customer service skills, with a willingness to provide the best service to our guests while understanding ours is a business
- Professional appearance and demeanour and friendly, welcoming attitude.
- Ability and willingness to service and clean accommodation, clean all our facilities to a high standard (5 star) and maintain grounds and gardens, with an eye for detail
- Experience as a cleaner preferably in the accommodation sector
- General maintenance and handyperson skills such as painting, basic building repairs, basic plumbing, landscaping etc
- Good, relevant references from past employers
- Great attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and accept full responsibility.
- Strong computer and office administration skills, using a computer-based booking system, online bookings, and responding to email enquiries – both partners should be computer literate.
In return you will receive:
- A base salary
- Subsidized on-site accommodation
- Complimentary laundry access
It would be beneficial if you have your own caravan or campervan you can stay in. We will provide the site.
Hours of work will vary during the duration of the contract but wont be less than 30hours, each, per week. You must be available to work week days, weekends and be on-call when required.
Apply via email -
Please reply with a covering letter and CV for both partners. Please defer your application until you can provide these. All correspondence should be by email only until we contact you - please, no phone calls.