Home Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum Care Auckland City
Spectrum Care Auckland City urgently required following position for Home Support Workers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum Care Auckland City Jobs Details:
We have more than 300 worksites and support options across the whole Auckland region from Warkworth to Waiuku.
In our Home Support Service, we provide services for children and adults with Intellectual Disability and/or Autism within their family homes and out into their community. We provide 1:1 support which consists of mainly after school hours and/or weekends. The home support worker role is most often comprised of part time hours, but we prefer permanent, dedicated staff to build long lasting, reliable relationships with the people we support.
If you're interested in supporting people to develop self-confidence and independence, and live their lives of choice, lives like any other, in their own communities, then we want to hear from you today!
Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with the people you support, their families and your coordinator
- To be fit enough for an active role that engages anything between sports, community engagement, and recreational activities
- Provide support with basic homework tasks, life skills, and social engagement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting people with disabilities and/or challenging behaviours
- Reliability, Commitment, and Passion for working with people
- A driver's licence
- A relevant qualification
- The ability to use a computer effectively, including programs such as Word, Internet Explorer, and email
Apply Now if you have a passion for working with people and want to make a difference!
Spectrum Care is proudly an equal opportunity employer.