Director Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit Jobs Vacancy in Tas Wellington Central
Tas Wellington Central urgently required following position for Director Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit Jobs Vacancy in Tas Wellington Central Jobs Details:
Director Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit
- Closes 29 Aug 2018
- Posted 14 Aug 2018
- Challenging and rewarding health sector role working in partnership with the CTU affiliated Health Sector unions
- Implement the Government's commitment to safe staffing in the 20 DHBs, through the Care Capacity Demand Management programme
- Lead a small, dynamic team
- Full time permanent role
- National role, ideally in Wellington.
The Government's accord, signed with the Nurses Union and District Health Boards this August, puts safe staffing levels as a top priority for nurses and DHBs.
We are seeking a candidate to lead a team of programme consultants, partnering with DHBs and Health Sector Unions, to implement the Care Capacity Demand Management System (CCDM).
You will use your understanding of the health sector, and exceptional relationship management skills, to lead the development, implementation and monitoring of the CCDM programme. You will also have the opportunity to influence programme development into other areas of the health sector.
The Director is responsible for supporting the implementation of the CCDM Programme that enables the 20 DHBs to align staff capacity with patient demand. The Director leads a team of 9 consultants, ensuring the activities of the Unit are coordinated and consistent.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Superb relationship management building skills, particularly with the 20 DHBs, health sector unions and other key stakeholders.
- Understanding of and ability to work in an industrial partnership model
- Proven leadership experience, including experience managing budgets and delivering to agreed outputs.
- Awareness of TrendCare and the CCDM Programme and their application in an operational setting
- Experience in the operational environment of DHBs and the delivery of clinical services or care
- Experience in managing governance level relationships, accountability and performance monitoring
- A relevant tertiary qualification(s) preferably at Masters level
The SSHW Unit sits within TAS. TAS is a professional services organisation that provides a range of strategic, advisory and programme management services to the health sector. Our team is united by our passion to help our customers deliver the best healthcare they can for all New Zealanders. Aspiration, courage, professionalism and integrity are the values we hold true.
If this sounds like your next career move, then apply today.
More details are available in the job description on our website - https://tas.health.nz/employment/current-vacancies/. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications is 4pm, Wednesday, 29 August 2018.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Allison Plumridge on 027 292 9301 or email email@example.com