Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Pernod Ricard Jobs Details:
We have a vacancy for a Customer Services Representative to join our energetic customer services team on a fixed term basis based at our Graham street office in Auckland CBD . The ideal candidate loves working in FMCG environment and is able to input a high level of data on a daily basis. In your role you will be responsible for ensuring that Pernod Ricard New Zealand provides a high level of service to its customers.
Key to your success in this busy department and phone-based role will be your ability to:
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of orders within the defined business parameters
- Log issues as they are received and assign to appropriate personnel
- Build customer relationships to ensure that customers and sales staff are confident to contact customer service with any service or sales query
- Liaise with Marketing, Distribution and Production to try and ensure order fulfilment
- Previous Customer Service experience
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy entering data
- E xcellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient Computer Literacy in Word and Excel
- Experience using Enterprise One (E1) is ideal but not essential
If you’re ready for a challenge in a supportive fast paced environment, have a true sense of customer service and great communication skills we want to hear from you today!
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. The latest engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people. Follow us on Instagram if you want to get to know us better @pernodricardnz.
Applications close: 31 October 2018. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis during this time so do not delay, if this sounds like you apply now!