Restaurant General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City
Restaurant Brands Auckland City urgently required following position for Restaurant General Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant General Manager Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City Jobs Details:
- PH Glenfield
A fantastic opportunity to embark on a Store Management role is here! There is a Restaurant General Manager position available in PH Glenfield.
What will you do?
- Encourage and motivate your team to reach new levels of success
- Connect with customers
- Grow sales
- Be accountable for the overall performance of the store
- Manage costs and be responsible for the P&L for your store
- Act with integrity
- Inspire high levels of performance from those you work with
- Be responsible for the health and wellbeing of your team in the workplace
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to the continuous development of our people! In return for your amazing management talents you will be given:
- An attractive salary
- Comprehensive branded training
- Continuous support thereafter
- Opportunities for further development
Do you have what it takes?
To be a successful candidate in this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience as an ARGM, ideally a minimum of 2 years
- A minimum of LAS and be working towards LARMA
- Proven operational and procedural knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to coach team members
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
If you are ready to step in a new direction and take on your own store? If so, apply now!