Opportunity Shop Assistants Volunteer Papakura Jobs Vacancy in John Papakura
John Papakura urgently required following position for Opportunity Shop Assistants Volunteer Papakura. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Opportunity Shop Assistants Volunteer Papakura Jobs Vacancy in John Papakura Jobs Details:
- Are you ready to make a difference to your local community?
We are taking expressions of interest for Opportunity Shop Assistants (Volunteers) to assist in the daily running of our new shop in Papakura. This is a new location for St John op shop and we are seeking volunteers to help with set up and the ongoing running of the store.
This is a great opportunity to join a visionary team who work in partnership with the Area Committee to give back to the community. The shop provides quality second hand goods for sale to the local community. All proceeds are used to support services provided by St John.
We are looking for individuals with a solid record of customer service and great communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of outstanding customer service to customers visiting the shop;
- Delivery of high quality support to the Shop Manager;
- Undertaking core duties such as selling items, cash handling, sorting donated goods, and tidying the store.
For this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A desire to help people in need in a compassionate and caring way
- An appreciation of different cultures
- Ability to uphold and display our core values
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- The ability to commit to a minimum of one shift per week - shifts are generally 4 hours
Opening hours for the shop will be:
- Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm
- Saturday 10am-2pm
- Sunday closed
All successful applicants will undergo an interview, reference check and a police check. We provide full training and membership of St John (which gives free ambulance service for immediate family).
To submit your expression of interest please click the "Apply Now!" button below.
If you have any further questions, please contact 0800 ST JOHN (0800 785 646) or Marilyn Boe on 027 242 5459