Senior Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Calibre Consulting Auckland City
Calibre Consulting Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Modeller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Calibre Consulting Auckland City Jobs Details:
Due to growth our Auckland team are currently seeking an experienced civil/structural modeler to join us here at Calibre .This position will require you to undertake drafting of civil/structural related drawings.
To be successful in this role you will need to ensure work is completed accurately with good attention to detail. You will have good knowledge of both Revit and Civil 3D. You must also be able to demonstrate good project understanding, organisational skills and advise on completion and progress of work.
Key duties will include:
- Competently use Revit Structures and associated software packages
- Good understanding of Civil 3D and its civil applications
- Produce detailed 2-D structural documentation from 3-D BIM models suitable for all stages of the design process using company standard CAD/BIM systems, processes and procedures
- Organisation of structural/civil drawings and documents and responsibility for the project maintenance of incoming and outgoing drawing register & transmittal management
- Positive interaction with both senior and junior staff alike and within the client environment
- Pro-actively maintain an understanding of the latest developments in BIM
- Expected to deliver project deliverables within the project timeframes and to client expectations
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Min 6 years project delivery experience with Revit Structures
- Min 6 years of relevant experience in structures/civil space
- Knowledge of Revit Structures software is a must
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD software
- Experience in the use of Civil 3D software
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office tool suite
- Capability to work to deadlines and work independently when required
What We Offer
Calibre values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
You'll find that Calibre offers, the best of both worlds – diverse project experience and challenges offered in a big firm, with the personalised and team focused approach of a mid-sized consultancy.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW