Community Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum Care Auckland City
Spectrum Care Auckland City urgently required following position for Community Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Support Worker Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum Care Auckland City Jobs Details:
We have more than 100 sites, and support options across the whole Auckland region. In our residential service, we provide services for adults with learning and/or physical disabilities within our homes and out in their community. We provide 24 hour support which consists rotating roster Monday through to Sunday.
As a Community Support Worker you will undertake dynamic tasks that will depend on the needs and dreams of each person. You'll provide assistance with daily activities including community participation, socializing, work or education, personal cares and domestic chores, as well as responsibility for reporting and administration.
If you're looking for a fulfilling role, where you'll support people to develop self-confidence and independence, and live their lives of choice, lives like any other, in their own communities, then we want to hear from you today!
Skills & Experience
- Committed and passionate about supporting people with disabilities to live great lives
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your colleagues and the people you support
- Empathy and willingness to support people with their personal cares, such as bathing, dressing and toileting
The ideal candidate will have:
- The commitment to achieve a Community Support Worker Level 3 qualification
- Experience supporting people with disabilities and/or challenging behaviours
- Reliability, Commitment, and Passion for working with people
- A full New Zealand driver's licence
- A relevant qualification
- The ability to use a computer effectively, including programs such as Word, Internet Explorer, and email
Apply Now if you have a passion for working with people and want to make a difference!
Spectrum Care is proudly an equal opportunity employer.