New Toyota Vehicle Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Tauranga
Toyota Tauranga urgently required following position for New Toyota Vehicle Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
New Toyota Vehicle Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Tauranga Jobs Details:
- Excellent earning potential
- Represent the world’s most popular and respected vehicle brand, Toyota, leading the world with innovative new automotive technology
- Outstanding training and career development within a supportive group
- Competitive retainer with generous incentive scheme and company vehicles
Whether you’re making a move into the automotive industry for the first time, or you’re an established vehicle sales professional looking to work for a respected and well-established brand, a career with Pacific Toyota could see your future take off this year.
Situated in the Bay of Plenty, one of New Zealand's most desirable and fastest growing locations, Pacific Toyota is part of one of New Zealand’s leading and most successful motor groups, officially representing one of the world’s biggest and most popular vehicle brands. Pacific Toyota itself is a successful and forward-thinking dealership with stacks of energy, plus we’re actively involved in supporting our local community.
With access to modern and innovative digital sales tools, the support and guidance to help you achieve your potential, world class training, and surrounded by a team of dedicated, enthusiastic and skilled people, you’ll quickly realise why Pacific Toyota is the place to grow your sales career. And with our world-class vehicle range, you’ll have everything you need to be successful in automotive sales.
To fit in, you’ll need a passion for sales and the determination and personal drive to succeed, as well as:
- Superb people skills and the ability to build strong, lasting customer relationships, and be a strong team player
- Effective communication skills across a wide range of people
- A ‘performance driven’ attitude, thriving on achieving goals and targets while loving the sense of achievement that success brings
Previous customer service or sales experience would be a real advantage but is not essential – world class training in all aspects of the sales process will be provided, and attitude is more important than experience.