Assistant Business Process Services Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Wellington City
Dxc Wellington City urgently required following position for Assistant Business Process Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Business Process Services Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Wellington City Jobs Details:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
Supports the business process services team in delivering efficient and effective outsourced processes and services within a specific industry and functional area to meet objectives and quality standards for clients. Works within clearly defined procedures under direct supervision to process routine transactions and acquire basic skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs routine, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Adheres to process service level agreements.
- Develops knowledge and skill in assigned work process(es) as well as general understanding of the client's business and objectives.
- Understands and adheres to project and organization quality and compliance standards and any applicable laws and regulations.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and escalates to appropriate individuals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of experience with business process service delivery, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment