Electrician Required Queenstown Jobs Vacancy in Company Queenstown
Company Queenstown urgently required following position for Electrician Required Queenstown. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrician Required Queenstown Jobs Vacancy in Company Queenstown Jobs Details:
You will have completed your Electrical Trade Certificate and be a Registered Electrician (EWRB). With this role you will be involved in a range of residential, industrial and commercial projects, from installation through to preventive maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Registered electrician (NZ or UK/Irish qualified) with a current practicing licence
- Proven residential, industrial or commercial experience
- Current Site Safe is a definite advantage
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work unsupervised
- Possess excellent safe working ethics, have a good understanding and commitment to health and safety