Customer Service Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Levin
Bnz Levin urgently required following position for Customer Service Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Levin Jobs Details:
Creating Great Together
Hours: Monday to Friday; 10am -2pm
We're reimaging banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, customer focused individual for our Levin branch. Our teams are highly diverse and come from a wide range of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, financial services and more, but what connects us is our passion for delivering exceptional customer service. If you put customers first, we know you'll thrive at BNZ.
- A brilliant start to your BNZ Career, with excellent training and development.
- Help customers to be good with their money by having meaningful conversations so that they can take advantage of all that BNZ has to offer.
- Help customers with their day to day banking, using BNZ's digital channels and smart ATM's
- This is not a traditional role you could be out on the floor helping customers use the new technology in store or behind the desk dealing with requests.
- We are looking for people who have experience in customer services, we would like to hear about what makes you great with people and why
- Someone who can add to our diverse and inclusive culture, be yourself and let your personality shine.
- Do you have a hunger to learn and ambition to continuously improve? Come and tell us how we could do things better!
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!