Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City
Restaurant Brands Auckland City urgently required following position for Crew Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crew Member Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City Jobs Details:
- 18 Stores across New Zealand
- Fantastic funky burger chain with excellent branded training
- The Burger State - authentic American burgers and fries like you have never seen!
From humble beginnings as a food cart 70 years ago, Carl's Jr. is a classic American tale of success with stores now in multiple countries! Carl's Jr. is growing and opening new stores across New Zealand. Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American burger.
As Crew at Carl's Jr. you will:
- Prepare amazing authentic American burgers, fries and shakes as back of house crew
- Greet and welcome customers to our store, take orders and serve meals as front of house crew
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Support your fellow crew members to keep the store clean and tidy and well stocked
Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model - this means you work the same shifts on the same days each week as stated in your employment contract.
The hours on offer for this vacancy are the following:
- Wednesday 12.00pm - 6.00pm
- Thursday 12.00pm - 5.00pm
- Friday 5.00pm - 1.00am
- Total hours are 19 per week
To join our team, you will need:
- To be driven to provide a true American burger experience
- A customer focused attitude ideally with prior customer facing experience
- A big smile and ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We offer our staff:
- #Carl'sOurShout free meal on shift (when you work a minimum of 4 hours)
- A uniform to wear at work
- On the job training and career development opportunities
- Consistent fixed shifts as a permanent employee
Be part of the burger revolution now and apply today!