Service Leader Peer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Auckland University Technology Auckland City
Auckland University Technology Auckland City urgently required following position for Service Leader Peer Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Leader Peer Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Auckland University Technology Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Dynamic organisation!
- Unique and busy role
- Great team environment
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a talented professional who enjoys a challenging, fast-paced and progressive environment. With every day different you will be prepared to hit the ground running while navigating the demands of this dynamic role. This role also provides leadership to our team of Student Ambassadors, our students who are dedicated to providing the very best level of support and engagement to ensure students' needs are met.
You will enjoy building strong internal and external relationships with a variety of stakeholders, representing and maintaining the reputation of the organisation while reflecting a commitment to excellence and vision. You will be proactive, energetic, and pragmatic; able to demonstrate professional practice while sharing expertise in an educational and engaging way.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in;
- Knowledge and understanding of the contemporary issues and challenges facing students
- Being effective in developing tactics to support cohorts of students with a student to student support framework
- Being innovative and solution focused, when faced with challenges
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting for senior leadership and continuous improvement to services
- proven leadership in the delivery of a high quality, professional service with a culture of customer care
You will thrive on responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions. If you have a professional approach, are flexible, adaptable, assertive and proactive with high levels of initiative, then we want to hear from you!
If you're ready for a challenge, have at least three years' experience in an Advisory role, and want to join an organisation with a warm, friendly, passionate team who enjoy achieving exceptional results, please apply now!
Choosing to join the team at AUT University means you will;
- Be a member of the fastest growing and second largest University in New Zealand
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference to the social fabric of New Zealand and is changing the shape of the tertiary education industry
- Enjoy great professional development opportunities, a range of staff benefits and generous leave allowances
With campus footprints across four diverse Auckland locations, Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is the newest and second largest University in New Zealand. It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff and is focused on providing exceptional student learning experiences and graduate success based on innovative and supportive teaching and contemporary first-class student services.
To apply please click "Apply Now" below to be redirected to our careers site. You can also visit http://careers.aut.ac.nz to see our other vacancies.