Casual Sales Associate Overland Palmerston North Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Merchant Palmerston North
Overland Footwear Merchant Palmerston North urgently required following position for Casual Sales Associate Overland Palmerston North. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Sales Associate Overland Palmerston North Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Merchant Palmerston North Jobs Details:
- Do you have exceptional customer service and a passion for sales?
- Are you looking for a position where you can utilise your excellent interpersonal skills and build on your flair for fashion?
- Are you looking to work at a NZ BEST WORKPLACE?
The Palmerston North region is looking for a casual Sales Associate to join the team. We are looking for someone who can be flexible with their availability, is able to pick up shifts at sometimes short notice and is happy to work across more than one of our stores. You must be free to work through November to February
This position will be based out of Overland Palmerston North Store however we are looking for a candidate who is available to pick up shifts across all of our Palmerston North stores.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive package with generous discounts
- Rewarding excellence through incentive schemes with regular opportunities to win amazing prizes including gift vouchers, spa treatments and overseas travel
- Fantastic culture that nurtures your retail career through a supporting environment with a range of opportunities for personal and professional development
What we are looking for in a Sales Associate:
- 'Can-do' attitude with a willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service and professional manner, always striving for the 'WOW' factor
- Someone who is results driven with a natural desire to succeed through achievement of goals
- Proven experience in a sales environment would be preferable
Come and join our team and enjoy the benefit of working for a company that will extend you, reward you, and work with you to develop the fashion retail career you have been looking for!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications close 23 October 2018
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!