Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Wellington City
Pwc Wellington City urgently required following position for Enterprise Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Wellington City Jobs Details:
Who are we?
PwC is a fast-paced, agile, innovative, and technology enabled professional services firm. These characteristics enable success for our clients, people and community. PwC is recognised as a provider of the most extensive breath of professional services of the highest quality and knowledge to address the most important problems for New Zealand’s leading organisations.
What would you be doing?
Working in our Consulting practice, you will be a key member of our team delivering customer engagements and assisting to grow our business. Our customers span across both public and private sectors with a growing emphasis on the financial services industry.
Your role will entail working with client senior leadership teams to identify how technology and information can enable their vision.
This is achieved by providing:
- information and technology advisory services to executive team.
- tailored communications on industry trends in technology and ways of working.
- CIO advisory services, enabling IT leaders to drive technology value throughout their organisations.
- definition of blueprints and IT strategic/tactical plans to enable business transformation and/or business visions and objectives.
- technical leadership for client projects and programmes
- provision of mentoring and coaching to client architecture teams on architecture best
- practice in an agile world.
The role is required to contribute to enhancing the services and tools provided by PwC, mentor and grow junior staff and undertake business development work to grow the consulting business.
What you’ll need to bring to the role
You will have extensive experience in defining business aligned IT strategy and developing technical blueprints that support the achievement thereof.
You will be able to communicate technical concepts to senior non-technical leaders by highlighting the benefits, risks and costs of any technology changes required.
You will also be expected to have the ability to guide, advise, and impart information (some very sensitive in nature) with utmost tact and respect.
Your toolkit will also ideally include:
- 8+ years’ experience at a senior level across technology architecture, systems development and implementation;
- Experience in Architecture leadership and technical governance;
- Experience in the financial sector will be advantageous;
- Experience utilisation standard architecture models across business and technology
- Strong client relationship management skills with confidence to engage at senior executive or board level;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with well-developed facilitation skills
- Qualification in TOGAF and/or, Prince 2 would be advantages
- A high level of energy and motivation with a desire to achieve
- Strong understanding of latest technology trends and how they enable business objectives.
For example Cloud and as service offerings, Robotics and Process Automation, Advanced Analytics (big data), Blockchain, 3D printing.
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
We love it here and are convinced you will as well! When you join PwC you will be a part of a genuine learning environment where training and development is the norm. To ensure your success, you will be given significant variety of experience to truly accelerate your career and realise your potential. We work hard for our clients and relish in a highly rewarding professional services environment. We promote inclusivity and provide rewards that reflect high individual and team performance.
If you’d like to jump at this opportunity, please apply now!