Wait Staff Bartenders Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Wait Staff Bartenders. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wait Staff Bartenders Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
The Emporium Bar & Eatery and The Rose Irish Pub are located right in the heart of Napier, and are local institutions. Our friendly venues have loads of character and are great places to meet your friends, start your night out or linger over a meal matched with our great range of beers and fine selection of wines.
The menu for the Rose is relaxed and well-priced Kiwi-Irish fusion, and the pub attracts a broad crowd – young and young at heart, locals and tourists, families, kiwis and international visitors. The Emporium is an award winning Bar & Eatery that has an extensive wine and coktail list.
Whether you visit for a quiet ale, to enjoy the music or join in the shenanigans on quiz nights, you will always find a friendly welcome at The Rose.
Sound like somewhere you would like to work, we are currently looking for server/bartenders that are able to work quickly, efficiently and take initiative to provide excellent customer service in any situation.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Be able to provide positive and excellent customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of all food and beverages offered.
- Cash handling experience.
- Be able to take the initiative to identify customers’ needs in all areas of the restaurant/bar and helping to greet every customer with a smile.
- Have previous hospitality experience.
- Will be Detail oriented, organized and excellent communication skills.
- Have a sense of urgency, work quickly and be able to adapt under pressure.
- Possess the ability to improvise, be flexible and contribute to the team when/where needed.
The successful candidate must have the right to legally work in New Zealand. Training is available for the right candidate and work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in the industry with a fun environment to work in.
To apply please upload your CV today.