Marketing Events Manager Newmarket Jobs Vacancy in Tonkin Taylor Newmarket
Tonkin Taylor Newmarket urgently required following position for Marketing Events Manager Newmarket. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Events Manager Newmarket Jobs Vacancy in Tonkin Taylor Newmarket Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone extraordinary to join our high-performing team! We are proud of our fun, supportive, and high-achieving company culture - people here actually look forward to coming to work!
We are seeking an experienced events manager to join our Marketing team. You will oversee and organise client events and conferences, with a strong focus on creating exceptional client experience at each event. You'll be strong in project management, and understand marketing and promotion techniques. You will be in charge of ensuring events are successful and cost effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. You will be working with stakeholders to coordinate Social media promotion before and after events.
Above all, we want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organisational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
About the role:
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event's success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Produce client experience briefs
- Assist internal stakeholders with creating leads / winning work
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyse the event's success and prepare reports
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, or related field is preferred
Tonkin + Taylor are a specialist, employee-owned environmental and engineering consultancy. You'll have access to a wellbeing allowance, free fresh fruit, and the option to join an active social club with subsidised lunch time yoga sessions! Our Newmarket location is close to public transport and you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing where to get your daily coffee / smoothie fix.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a diverse range of work, so don't delay, APPLY NOW!