Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pavecraft Company Limited Silverdale
Pavecraft Company Limited Silverdale urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pavecraft Company Limited Silverdale Jobs Details:
We are a highly regarded Paving, Concrete and Hard Landscaping sub contractor in Auckland's Commercial Construction sector; we also undertake significant works in the higher end Residential and Government sectors. The role involves the running of multiple jobs across the Auckland Region, mainly commercial with some residential sites. We require strong commercial, planning, organisation, people and client management skills and we prefer candidates with Hard Landscaping experience including paving, concrete, retaining walls, kerbing and groundworks.
The company is growing and investing in its workforce, processes, technology, equipment and fleet vehicles to support delivery to our customers, and we have a strong reputation in the construction sector as a subcontractor to larger construction and civil firms. Support to achieve high quality outcomes is available through effective coaching and experience provided by an experienced leadership team.
Applicants should have ;
- 10 + years experience in Commercial Construction preferably paving, hard landscaping, concrete or ground/siteworks.
- Site safe and hold a full drivers license.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff across multiple sites and generate above average productivity.
- Robust focus on Quality Assurance and solid understanding of technical specifications and product attributes
- Strong client management and problem resolution & issue management skills.
- A high delivery / work ethic and willingness to get the job done and work under pressure
The position also requires solid skills in :
- Programme and detailed job planning,
- Supplier management & logistics,
- Quality Assurance & Technical understanding
- OHS experience inc Site Safe,
- Leadership & Staff Supervision
- Delivery oversight to time, cost and quality constraints
- Sub Contractor Management,
- Claims measurement & Variations management
- Ability to interpret Drawings, and produce documentation to support our Pricing Team
- Must be able to drive and willing to work hands on if required.
Bonus Scheme, Employer Kiwisaver contributions
Company Utility Vehicle, Laptop & Smartphone
Please email CV to