Design And Delivery Team Lead Transportation Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Stantec Auckland City
- Design And Delivery Team Lead Transportation Auckland
- Auckland City AUK
- 20 Jul, 2018 25 days ago
Stantec Auckland City urgently required following position for Design And Delivery Team Lead Transportation Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design And Delivery Team Lead Transportation Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Stantec Auckland City Jobs Details:
Stantec are regarded as leaders in New Zealand’s transportation sector for good reason. For more than 30 years we have been at the forefront of transportation planning, strategy development, engineering design, construction monitoring and managing both state highway and local road networks. We are a dedicated team of engineering professionals who can partner in any delivery environment from Design & Construct to traditional procurement and on any transportation project. We are experts in road safety, network maintenance, walking and cycling, and multi-modal transportation solutions.
Do you want the opportunity to work on local, national and international projects? In this role you will be given the required support and mentoring to develop your own capabilities and work closely to assist the Auckland Transport Leader and the Northern Region Group Manager to identify new opportunities and grow the business.
Key areas of responsibility are:-
- Assist the Auckland Transportation Leader in the role of client service manager for key clients in the Auckland region, including Auckland Transport, NZTA, Auckland Airport and a range of private sector clients.
- Ensure that the Design & Delivery Team are optimally utilised, with the right person working on the right project.
- Ensure the Design & Delivery Team operates efficiently and meets (or exceeds) its financial performance targets, includes revenue, project profitability, staff utilisation in conjunction with the Auckland Transportation Leader.
- Manage staff leave and approve timesheets.
- Liaise continually with our clients to ensure that their expectations are met and that any concerns are heard and addressed appropriately.
- Clearly understand the strategic objectives of new and existing clients in order to undertake effective business development and identification of opportunities for Stantec.
- Provide team with technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to ensure project performance and career development opportunities for individuals to reach their full potential.
- Assist the Auckland Transportation Leader to build strong peer relationships and actively work to integrate technical teams across the two Auckland offices.
Design and Delivery Team Lead, Transportation - Auckland
You will have at least 8+ years relevant experience in the transportation field, particularly in transport design and delivery, as well as proven revenue generation, strong client relationships and demonstrated knowledge of business and project finances.
Internal applications close on Sunday 22 July 2018
External applications close on Sunday 5 August 2018
Send your CV and Cover Letter to Margaret McMeel or for more information and a Job Description call +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Margaret McMeel on +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930.
We create the conditions in which talented people thrive.
WINNER – Financial Review Client Choice Award 2017 – Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m)
Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
We know that what we do really matters which is why at Stantec, we design with community in mind.
Stantec unites about 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Therefore it is no wonder we have got community on our mind because we are a part of it. When we take on a water, transport or infrastructure project we see more than a resource. We see an opportunity to make lasting connections with the people and places where we live and work. So when you join us, you become part of the team with a nearly 200-year history in providing solutions that begin at the intersection of community, creativity and client relationships.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
Auckland, Hawkes Bay