Online Assistant Part Time Moorhouse Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets
Countdown Supermarkets urgently required following position for Online Assistant Part Time Moorhouse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Online Assistant Part Time Moorhouse Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Jobs Details:
Working for Countdown isn't just about in-store opportunities. We're at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Countdown is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person for an Online Assistant position within our Online Shopping Department.
- Picking stock to fill customer online orders within required time frames
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include early mornings and afternoons across a 7 day roster (and which may also include some public holidays)
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
- Portray a positive attitude
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.