Plumbers Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Awf Christchurch
Awf Christchurch urgently required following position for Plumbers Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Plumbers Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Awf Christchurch Jobs Details:
Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants.
We are now looking for experienced Plumbers and Plumbers Assistants for a number of Projects - In Christchurch and in Greymouth
Skills and Experience - preferably you'll have the following:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years on site experience
- Comfortable working in a team or in solo environment
- Previous experience on large commercial sites
- Eligibility to work in NZ ( citizen, PR, valid work visa)
- Site Safe ticket is a must, EWP preferred
You'll get the following in return:
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We'll look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Working with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
You will also have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on free phone 0800 88 88 60.
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role