Project Manager Electrical Jobs Vacancy in Cushman Wakefield Auckland City
Cushman Wakefield Auckland City urgently required following position for Project Manager Electrical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Electrical Jobs Vacancy in Cushman Wakefield Auckland City Jobs Details:
Project Manager- Electrical
Job Description Summary
With a reputation for excellence in providing service and support to our customers, Cushman & Wakefield is a market leader in Facility Management and Facilities Service delivery. We have a genuine commitment to continually strengthen client relationships and raise the bar in terms of customer service and delivery outcomes.
We have a genuine commitment to continually strengthen client relationships and raise the bar in terms of customer service and delivery outcomes.
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Electrical Project Manager in Auckland.
About the Role:
In this role, you will play an integral part of the New Zealand Facilities Services team delivering projects through existing customers into both new and existing commercial properties across Auckland.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a leadership capacity for projects across the business and will regularly liaise with sub-contractors, clients and other key stakeholders. As an experienced Project Manager you will help in the ongoing improvements of processes and delivery methods and have the potential to progress into a more Senior role within the wider projects delivery team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- In conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor continually monitor projected costs to complete and control the costs within budget and provide guidance and direction on any varying circumstances
- You will have overall responsibility for the projects on site, and the allocation of work involved in these projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and to specification whilst adhering to legal compliance and regulations
- You will be directly responsible for all project specific safety, quality, budget and construction programmes
- Providing guidance and support to the operational teams
- Responsible for client side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements, and site records
- Able to manage the full project lifecycle from assisting with the bids, setting and start the projects up, agreeing all deliverables, managing the project program, motivating the project team to deliver and handing over the project. (either multiple small projects or one large project)
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management and communication skills
- You will have solid experience of working within the Construction industry
- Electrically qualified
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- 2+ years’ New Zealand experience
- Experience with small to medium commercial projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
- Long term commitment to career growth
You will be part of a team who work hard and achieve a very high percentage of their collective and personal goals. This is a fun and friendly environment with a strong culture of team work and collaboration.
Cushman & Wakefield offer an above average remuneration package which includes:
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Income replacement insurance
- Discounted Medical cover with Southern Cross
- Access to Marram Trust holiday / medical program
- Active social club (Auckland only)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.