Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy in Naumi Hotels
Naumi Hotels urgently required following position for Waiter Waitress. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy in Naumi Hotels Jobs Details:
As the 'face' of our extraordinary Paksa Restaurant and Bar you have an outgoing personality and are committed to providing excellent customer service. Minimum 1 year Food and Beverage experience is essential. Flexibility in working hours will be required as the working roster will be spread over seven days including evening and morning shifts.
- Bar or Restaurant experience is essential
- Strong food, NZ wines and cocktail knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Fluent in a second language is a plus
- Experience in a POS system is essential
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Possess exceptional relationship building skills
- Be cheerful playful and caring.
- Be confident and empathic when dealing with all guests
- Be highly motivated and customer focussed
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have a high standard of presentation
- Have excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Have good computer skills
- A relevant qualification is preferred however not essential
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary staff dining (Lunch/Dinner)
- Complimentary onsite staff parking
- Supportive and encouraging leadership
- Great growth and development opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply online now!
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.