Head Chef One Fat Bird Jobs Vacancy in Wellington Hospitality Group Karori
Wellington Hospitality Group Karori urgently required following position for Head Chef One Fat Bird. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Chef One Fat Bird Jobs Vacancy in Wellington Hospitality Group Karori Jobs Details:
Based on the main road of Karori sit’s One Fat Bird, a local hangout for the locals to catch up with friends over a few after work drinks and a great spot for dinner with the family. We have a vacancy for an experienced Head Chef to lead the BOH team. One Fat Bird is owned by the Wellington Hospitality Group. We began as a singular venue and over the past 11 years have continued to increase in size and now have 25 Bar’s and Restaurants, a Brewery (Fortune Favours…check it out if you love your craft beer!), a Function Event Company and have a hospitality loving army of 500+ recruits. We believe in taking care of our people, New Zealanders and their guests by delivering memorable hospitality. We have a strong focus on giving back to the community and a commitment to building a better business. We’ve got an exciting opportunity for driven, talented Chef’s to take a leap of faith and join us the WHG family.
Enough about us…more about you! You will be able to;
- Create and control an upbeat culture within the team
- Set the standard for your team
- Show excellent communication and listening skills for your team and customers
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure FOH and BOH cohesion at all times
- Ensure we receive and maintain an EXCELLENT Food hygiene rating to create the right impression for the venue, limit the risk of food contamination and maintain a clean work environment
- Ensure food & wage cost targets are met to create a healthy team/work environment and ensure the business is operating to its potential
- Identify potential service issues and act accordingly to avoid them
- Handle complaints with empathy and ensure a more than satisfactory outcome for our customers
- Always portray a positive attitude, be happy, smiling and having fun
Why would you want to work for the Wellington Hospitality Group?
- Get the chance to lead an amazing group of people. Our team is incredible and love having fun on the job!
- We will arm you with the tools required to run a dynamic and profitable hospitality business
- Take ownership & implement your own systems
- Have great support to allow you to continue your growth
- Competitive remuneration
- We won’t bog you down with rules and regulations and you will be empowered to make your own decisions and run the business the way you want!
We’re super excited to hear from Chefs who want to take the next step in their Hospitality career or Head Chefs that want to live their best life in NZ! If you’re up for the challenge, tick all the boxes, have relevant experience, get a kick out of working within a great team environment and are ready to tackle the next step in your career please apply now!