Die Setter Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City
Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Die Setter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Die Setter Jobs Vacancy in Lawson Williams Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
You'll be part of a capable team ensuring machines are running efficiently and changeovers are smooth and completed on time. You'll also use your knowledge and experience to improve processes and quality. You need to be able to work independently, be practical and know how to set up moulding machines and product handling robots.
- Set up injection moulding machines and provide technical support.
- Follow parameters to ensure product quality.
- Communicate any mechanical related issues and ensure they are addressed in a timely manner to decrease amount of stoppages and downtime.
- Work with the team to implement improvements, deliver quality and meet production targets.
- Actively promote Health and Safety and help to raise Safety Standards.
Skills and experience
- Injection moulding experience is expected.
- Proficient in processing and setting moulds.
- Mechanical aptitude and solution focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on, motivated and down to earth personality.
A competitive hourly rate and a great working environment are on offer for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV in Word format, or contact Martijn van Luijken on 09 972 0197 for a confidential discussion.