Receptionist Cardiac Care Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board
Waikato District Health Board urgently required following position for Receptionist Cardiac Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Cardiac Care Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board Jobs Details:
Receptionist - Cardiac Care
- Closes 18 Nov 2018
- Posted 15 Nov 2018
40 hours per fortnight
An opportunity exists for a full time receptionist and requires cover every 2nd weekend and public holidays.
This position is responsible for offering reception and administrative support to the team in this very busy and challenging environment of CCU area.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Office skills, previous clerical and hospital computer skills would be an advantage but are not essential as training can be provided.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are flexible, looking for a new challenge and feel that you possess the right skills and attitude, we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: 18 November 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga