Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Company Lower Hutt
Company Lower Hutt urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Company Lower Hutt Jobs Details:
Support our company's brands by providing excellent customer service in this exciting opportunity to join our Lower Hutt team as a Customer Service Representative.
In this afternoon shift role at our Customer Service Centre you’ll be responding to high volumes of inbound calls from retail, trade, commercial customers and a range of end-user consumers.
You’ll be also responsible for:
- Processing and following up customer orders and claims
- Responding to general customer enquiries
- Making outbound calls to provide updates and resolutions to queries
What you will bring and develop:
This customer-focused role needs someone who has an excellent phone manner and is a clear and professional communicator. As a great team player, you’ll be hardworking and flexible, and will be confident to work in a fast-paced environment. Other key skills and experience include:
- Customer service experience – face to face or over the phone
- Confidence with computers
- Strong attention to detail
More reasons to join:
- Fantastic Lower Hutt location – free parking and on-site gym!
- Build relationships with a huge range of customers across ANZ
- Develop your career with iconic New Zealand brands