Consumer Collections Specialist Smales Farm Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Auckland City
- Consumer Collections Specialist Smales Farm Auckland
- Auckland City AUK
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Vodafone Auckland City urgently required following position for Consumer Collections Specialist Smales Farm Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer Collections Specialist Smales Farm Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Auckland City Jobs Details:
In Customer Operations we nurture our exceptional customer experience. No problem is too big or small, we live by our promise to connect everybody to live a better today & build a better tomorrow. You will be exposed to countless career opportunities and challenges as we mould you and unlock your full potential. At Vodafone we prepare you for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today.
We're looking for someone who is keen and ready to join our collections team at Smales Farm, North Shore. As our new Consumer Collections Specialist you will be tasked with the collection of consumer & enterprise debt, with the aim to nurture relationships and collaborate with our business and consumer customers to find viable resolutions. You will have the ability to work with agility and under pressure with the support of your team in this role.
What will I be doing?
- Proactively collecting revenue to keep days outstanding and bad debt write off to a minimum
- Continually exceeding customer expectations by resolving outstanding issues, negotiating suitable payment arrangements and responding to queries in a timely, accurate and respectful manner
- Assigning customers to collections paths to tailor the appropriate collections action
- Deactivate connections/products following the completion of collection action
What will I bring?
- Minimum 1 year collections experience preferably within a call centre environment
- The ability to effectively manage your time
- Have the ability to self-manage in absence of Team Manager
- Communicate clearly and concisely ensuring notes, correspondence or instructions are completed for every transaction
- Use of initiative to access all available resources and knowledge bases for assistance
- IT proficiency, in particular Excel
Due to the secure nature of this role you will be required to be eligible for a Government Security clearance, and must be a NZ citizen or Permanent Resident and must not have lived outside of NZ, Australia, UK or Canada for more than 3 months within the last 5 years.
As part of the application process, should you be successful in being shortlisted for this position you may be required to complete an online digital interview.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return youll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while youre growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting Ready?