Inventory Controller Medical Devices Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Auckland City
Johnson Family Companies Auckland City urgently required following position for Inventory Controller Medical Devices. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Controller Medical Devices Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Auckland City Jobs Details:
In the dynamic and meaningful world of medical device distribution, our Operations Team is integral to delivering quality outcomes to patients and extraordinary service to our customers.
We are seeking an Inventory Controller to join the DePuy Synthes Operations team to be accountable for inventory control, minimizing stock holding whilst maximizing both stock efficiency and accuracy across New Zealand.
Reporting to the Loan Kit Manager and based in Auckland, you will join a team of five and be part of the wider operations team. Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing all inventory control related activities for our orthopaedic medical device business within the SAP Warehouse Management System
- Effectively manage activities for cycle counts
- Investigations of hospital returned stock and following up unreturned, excess, damaged and expiring inventory
- Management and coordination of warehouse layout to effectively use space and create efficiencies for warehouse and loan kit teams.
- Monitor stock fluctuations in line with product life cycle strategies to maximize the availability and efficiency of both loan kits and replenishment inventory
- Assist with pick/pack/dispatch of internal and external customer orders and backorders. Manage the order queue to ensure completion and timely dispatch of urgent and non-urgent orders.
- Ensure Quality processes are followed and stock is reconciled.
Be Valued for who you are
We are seeking an experienced inventory professional who has experience working in a highly matrixed environment with a detailed understanding of inventory control/management systems (such as SAP or large ERP) and familiarity with adherence to strict regulatory requirements. You will also possess:
- Demonstrated strengths in reviewing and analyzing stock levels and reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Customer centric mindset with an understanding of the urgency and importance of this industry
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve mutual goals
- Strong initiative with high level of accountability
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or certifications advantageous, although not essential
- Comfortable working within the warehouse environment, some manual handling involved
You will work with a team of highly passionate individuals who care about the impact that they make in improving the quality of life for orthopaedic patients all over New Zealand. What is highly satisfying is that you will be exposed to a complex operation in the vital industry of healthcare and know that what you do makes a difference in saving people’s lives!
Be part of something bigger than yourself
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Please apply online. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)