Office Administrator Fixed Term Part Time Parental Leave Cover Jobs Vacancy in Wsp
- Office Administrator Fixed Term Part Time Parental Leave Cover
- 15 May, 2019 11 days ago
Wsp urgently required following position for Office Administrator Fixed Term Part Time Parental Leave Cover. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Fixed Term Part Time Parental Leave Cover Jobs Vacancy in Wsp Jobs Details:
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
- Provide reception services: answering phones, greeting clients, and booking meeting rooms.
- Help with running team events.
- Manage the vehicle fleet
- Word Processing and documentation including proof reading.
- Maintain administrative filing systems including recall of files from archives.
- Assist with the authorisation and coding of accounts payable, work orders, etc.
- Ensure that appropriate levels of stationery, office supplies, and equipment is available when required.
- Supporting operational staff in developing and maintain staff CVs.
- Ensure that mail and correspondence is distributed within the office.
You will have:
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clean drivers licence
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows 7 or later, MS Word/Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
Are you ready to be part of it?