Sales Professional Swanson Jobs Vacancy in The Trusts Auckland City
The Trusts Auckland City urgently required following position for Sales Professional Swanson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Professional Swanson Jobs Vacancy in The Trusts Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Part-time position, 20+ hours per week
- Structured learning to set you up for success
- Passionate team to fast track your career in retail
Our industry-leading stores are some of the best in the country, with a large range of specialty beers, quality spirits and fine wines from around the world.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused Sales Professional to join the team at our Swanson Village Wine & Spirits Store. you will be working alongside of an experience Retail Manager who is passionate about supporting the team to become the best you can be.
- provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure a great shopping experience
- assisting with in-store merchandising and building creative product displays to promote our products
What are we looking for:
- a thirst for product knowledge and desire to become an expert in the field
- strong communication skill and positive attitude
- someone who has the ability to build strong relationship with customers
- a team player who is flexible and reliable
- physically fit and willing to roll your sleeves up to help with heavy lifting, re-stocking the shelves and cleaning
- most importantly, a desire to build a career in retail
What's in it for you?
- competitive wage with opportunity for career progression
- structured learning & development programme and on-the-job sales training
- staff discount + 4% Kiwisaver + life insurance cover
- enhanced leave entitlement & many more great benefits!
This Part-Time Sales Professional position involves working across a 7 day roster including late night, weekends and some public holidays. Flexibility is a must for this position.
If this is the job for you, apply today to let us know you are really keen to join our team!