Knowledge Base Content Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Transport Agency
Transport Agency urgently required following position for Knowledge Base Content Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Knowledge Base Content Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Transport Agency Jobs Details:
- Develop and publish content that will be used to communicate information with our customer facing teams!
- Contribute to great customer interactions by writing content that is accurate, easy to find and easy to understand.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to maintain and create new knowledge base content.
At the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for New Zealand. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years time.
The Knowledge Base team is responsible for developing and publishing content that enables our customer facing teams to have great interactions with customers. We work collaboratively with the Transport Agency's change teams and our internal business content advisors to deliver information that is accurate, easy to find and written in plain language.
The purpose of the role is to develop, maintain and publish content to the knowledge bases. It requires a collaborative approach to deliver technical content written in plain language. This role is also responsible for maintenance and administrative tasks related to the knowledge base software.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- exceptional relationship building and influencing skills to connect people in your work
- passion for creating content written in plain language that makes it easy for our customers
- experience in writing for knowledge bases and excellent communication skills
- your customer focus to ensure we are creating content that is fit for purpose
- a desire to keep updated with the latest technology and best practice with knowledge bases along with your technical know-how
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information, email: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.