Technical And Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Team Recruitment Auckland City
Team Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Technical And Logistics Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical And Logistics Manager Jobs Vacancy in Team Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Small Close-knit Team
- Good Career Progression
- Growing Industry
This company are a leading designer, fabricator importer and distributor of columns and streetlights. Due to this ever growing industry, they are now needing a Technical and Logistics Manager to work alongside the Managing Director.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all logistics processes and procedures are followed
- Identifying and implementing effective and efficient systems for logistics
- Developing and implementing quality assurance
- Implementing and undertaking quality control measures on site and off site
- Providing technical advice and support to the Logistics and Sales teams
- Interpreting engineering drawings and generating quotes
- Providing technical advice and support to customers
- Administration and oversight of stock levels
- Maintenance of drawing register and update as required
- Performance reporting against KPIs for logistics team
Who are you?
You will be someone who can interpret technical drawings and has worked in a logistics type business in the past, your attitude will be very positive and your interpersonal skill second to none.
You will love to have a laugh but work hard at the same time, you are a team player and someone who can easily understand sales, logistics and the engineering sector.
Ideally, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Good technical and ability and understanding
- Good interpretation and analytical skills
- Advanced computer Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Be committed to providing the best customer experience possible
- Minimum New Zealand Residency
If you think you have what it is made of to be successful in this role, get in touch with Lauren 021 520 645 for a confidential chat.