Administration Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Ihc New Zealand
Ihc New Zealand urgently required following position for Administration Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Ihc New Zealand Jobs Details:
- Permanent role (35 hours per week) based in Hastings
- Are you tired of your current role and looking for a change?
- Work in a friendly and supportive team environment
IHC will advocate for the rights, inclusion and welfare of all people with intellectual disabilities and support them to live satisfying lives in the community. Our values are reflected every day in what we do and the people we support:
- Empowering People: We seek to empower the people we support and the people we work with. We are proud to have established a culture of support, learning and opportunity.
- Change Ready: We aim to be the leaders in our area of work in New Zealand. We aim to be innovative and early adopters of new ways of working so that we can be the best possible organisation for our people.
- Community Impact: Working at IHC means making a positive impact in the community every day. The work that we do makes a difference to lives of individuals and families across the whole of New Zealand.
- Sector Influence: IHC is one of New Zealand's largest not-for-profits. We have the ability and size to make real difference through policy influence and drawing on our resources.
- Culture of Celebration: At IHC we encourage celebrating our people. Our leaders are committed to taking the time to celebrate our combined success in our daily activities. We want people to be proud to be a part of our organisation and the role that they play.
- Quality: We will provide the best possible experience that is consistent in quality across the country and strives for excellence.
About the Role
You will be a crucial member of the Area Administration Team providing high quality administrative support to the Area/Region in support of the services provided by IDEA Services through its policies and procedures to provide national consistency.
You will have:
- Previous successful experience in an administrative support role to a manager and/or team
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to help others
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new systems and processes
- A full drivers licence and ability to satisfactorily pass a police check
What we offer
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Pay rates that reflect the important contribution you make
- Generous long-service leave entitlements and Insurance benefits
To be eligible, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand