Mental Health Community Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Geneva Healthcare Auckland City
Geneva Healthcare Auckland City urgently required following position for Mental Health Community Support Workers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mental Health Community Support Workers Jobs Vacancy in Geneva Healthcare Auckland City Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting experienced Community Support Workers to cover temp shifts in the mental health and intellectual disability support sector in and around Auckland.
Shifts are variable but typically can range as follows- AM shifts anywhere between 6.30am -2.30pm; PM shifts can range from 2.30pm -10.30/11.00pm or wake over shifts typically fall between 10.00pm -7.00am. If you can work these types of shifts we want to hear from you.
About the Role
- Aiding clients in residential supported living facilities - supporting them in the community to enable them to function more safely and independently
- Assisting clients in their social, emotional and physical daily life skills development
- Recognizing potentially dangerous situations and being able to deal with these calmly and efficiently
Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in an acute mental health or intellectual disability setting
- Desirable a National Certificate in Mental Health Level 4.
- Proficiency with managing challenging behaviours, ideally have current CPI i.e.: NVCI or MAPA
- Experienced with and willing to carry out personal cares
- A full drivers license and the ability to drive a manual.
Culture and Benefits
- Geneva temps receive all the perks of full time employment including holiday and sick pay.
- Community Support Workers enjoy working with Geneva Healthcare because of our professionalism, responsiveness and supportiveness.
To apply for this position you must have legal entitlement to work in NZ. Please be aware this is temping work -hours are vairable, most facilites work 24/7 and run 3 shifts AM-PM and Wake over.
Please click apply now to submit your current CV.
For further information please call Deb Flanagan on 0800 266 577 x9818