Technology People Leaders Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City
Bnz Wellington City urgently required following position for Technology People Leaders. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology People Leaders Jobs Vacancy in Bnz Wellington City Jobs Details:
Technology People Leader, Wellington or Auckland
Developing our people and building an inspiring place to work is something we take seriously, so we're looking to hire 4 new Technology People Leader's to help us do this.
Within BNZ Technology we support some of the banks core applications and our Enterprise Cloud Service team are at the fore front of cutting edge technology to help deliver faster, smarter and more reliable services. We work in cross-functional teams, with a deep and complex technology stack taking a creative approach to solving real customer problems.
About the Role
We have an ambitious transformation journey ahead of us and our people and technology are at the heart of that. This is a Leadership position and we look for our leaders to inspire and support our people to be great.
- Coach and mentor our people to be the best they can be
- Lead initiatives to evolve our passionate and customer driven culture
- Attract and retain diverse top talent
Do you have experience in supporting and building team culture? Then this could be the role for you.
- Exceptional leadership and coaching skills, with a proven ability to motivate and inspire individuals to awesomeness
- The ability to develop effective relationships through collaboration and consultation
- Experience in leading change and taking people on a journey
- A growth mindset - we work in a fast moving industry, so we need you to have passion for your own development and the ability to support others through theirs
Working Flexibly at BNZ
Respecting differences and supporting different ways of working is just part of what makes BNZ a great place to work. We have a variety of flexible working arrangements for all BNZers to allow us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Annual performance Incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to 10 days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional 1-2 weeks leave
We're reimagining banking and the way we hire great talent. If you're invited to complete a digital interview as the next stage of your application we'd love you to embrace it. Digital interviews allow more people the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to the hiring manager in a new and innovative way giving you a better chance of securing your dream role. Relax, be yourself and don't worry, we all feel a bit awkward in front of the camera.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!