Director Corporate And Internal Communications Jobs Vacancy in Eroad Auckland City
Eroad Auckland City urgently required following position for Director Corporate And Internal Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Corporate And Internal Communications Jobs Vacancy in Eroad Auckland City Jobs Details:
Who is EROAD?
EROAD is a global leader in road charging, compliance and regulatory telematics services. Our mission is to bravely solve complex transportation problems across the global landscape by delivering intuitive solutions to help our customers, government agencies and stakeholders succeed. EROAD introduced the world's first nationwide electronic road user charging system in New Zealand in 2009. The company is headquartered in Auckland, with offices in Portland, Oregon and is listed on the New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
EROAD operates in an environment with many stakeholders – governmental, regulatory, employee, customer and shareholder. As a result, it is important that we develop and nurture our corporate reputation. The Director of Corporate Communications has an important role to play in this.
We need you to:
- Partner with the CEO and CFO on NZX and investor relations
- Partner with the Executive Leadership Team for internal communications, employer brand, PR
- Front media enquiries as a spokesperson in a regulatory and investor sensitive manner
- Develops strategies, initiatives and content for corporate website, and social media channels
- Develop and execute short and long term plans for internal and external messaging to support revenue growth, EROAD’s profile and employee engagement
- Be responsible for developing and writing external messaging, talking points and corporate positioning with the CMO
- Be the key contact for the regulatory team, creating and disseminating content that educates on best practices in the regulatory environment
- Work with the wider team to support global campaigns from a PR perspective
- Manages day-to-day activities of PR agencies and consultants
- Provides crisis communications support.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive communications, leadership and management experience with a proven track record within a large, complex and fast paced organisation
- At least 10 years communications experience including with global, multi-national organisations
- Highly motivated, well organized, creative and innovative, and possesses good time and project management skills
- Experience developing and driving social media campaigns
- Experience in the global B2G, B2B and technology space
- Active media relationships
- Decisive, resilient and able to work in a high-pressure environment
- A healthy appetite to learn and develop into new areas
- Strong relationship building capacity
- Agency experience would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role in one of New Zealand’s fastest growing high-tech companies. EROAD offers a competitive salary and benefits, excellent career development opportunities, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
We ensure you have the tools, technology and training to do your best work, and offer flexible work hours to help ensure a healthy work/life balance.
But don’t take our word for it – see what other EROADers have to say about working here.
Applications for this role will close 8th October 2018.