Partner Manager Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Uipath Auckland City
Uipath Auckland City urgently required following position for Partner Manager Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Partner Manager Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Uipath Auckland City Jobs Details:
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities:
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners, establishing clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales, incorporating them into the relationship.
- Driving execution and implementation of partner commitments and goals established. Maintain a clear view of the business goals.
- Work and review with partners the pipeline as indicated by velocity and coverage versus the established business goals. Hold reviews with partner sales teams to identify best practices.
- Plan and execute joint GTM activities with partners.
- Any other initiatives to ensure that partners are successful in achieving Revenue and software implementation / deployment goals.
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Any Graduates with Strong knowledge of and experience in B2B sales, Alliance Management, Channel Management & Software License Sales experience
- Minimum 6 years’ track record in the IT industry, preferably in business process automation, RPA or other enterprise software organizations.
- Experience in managing partner businesses, by working through pipeline, sales and deployment cycle.
- Experience in advocating enterprise business software.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate in highly ambiguous work environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in multi-regional dynamic team.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.