Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City
Restaurant Brands Auckland City urgently required following position for Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Join the Pizza Hut Team Now!
- Learn the art of making a great pizza
- 0800 83 83 83 is the most recognised number in NZ
Pizza Hut is a recognised global brand with stores across the country. Just like good pizza starts with the perfect base, happy customers start with great staff!
As a Team Member at Pizza Hut you will:
- Prepare and cook delicious pizzas
- Take orders via phone and over the counter from customers
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Support your team to keep the store clean and tidy and well stocked
To join our team, you will need:
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ideally, prior experience working with customers
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work in a busy environment
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We offer our staff:
- $2 discounted pizza (when you work a minimum 4 hour shift)
- A uniform to wear at work
- On the Job Training and career development opportunities
- Set shifts to fit around your work/life commitments with some flexibility
Different shifts and hours will be available at different times in our stores, some will be part-time hours and some will be more full time dependent on what you are looking for. Your shifts you agree will be based on what hours you tell us you want to work that we have a requirement for and that fit with your commitments and lifestyle. These shifts once formally agreed will become your fixed shifts, meaning you will work the same shifts on the same days every week. All stores in the Restaurant Brands network operate under a fixed shift labour model.
Apply online now and select a store that is located best for you and start a career with this global pizza brand!