Sap Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Madison Recruitment Auckland City
Madison Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Sap Operations Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Madison Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
We have a long term temporary assignment in the CBD with one of the largest branded food manufacturers and suppliers in New Zealand.They are in need for a talents and experience SAP administrator to support the Operations team.
On a daily basis, the SAP team ensures that all customer orders for our products are captured and consolidated into production & despatch plans. These are sent to our sites to provide the basis for their manufaction /distribution schedules. You team provides 24/7 support to our distributor network, operations, supply chain & customer service team. As a result, we are looking for someone to work between the hours of 11am til 6.30pm, Tuesday – Saturday (this may be subject to change).Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Accurate & timely execution of Production Tallies/Distribution reports/Product Launches & Deletions
- Prioritising and logging of system issues/defects/enhancements. Testing of fixes & enhancements within SAP including training & notification of users
- Maintaining SAP Master Data
- Creating & maintaining appropriate SAP process manuals and training documentation
- Providing efficient system support to our internal customer network
- Liaising with suppliers, service providers and external resources
- Monitoring contractual obligations, performance delivery and SLAs
- 2-3yrs experience in an analytical role
- SAP super user experience (5+ years)
- SAP functional knowledge of Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing & Logistics process components
- Understanding of the order to cash process, ideally within FMCG and daily fresh demand
- Technical support experience for distributor handheld devices (ideally)
- Is organised and able to multi task in a high pressure environment