Associate Director Technical Planning Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Auckland City
Aecom Auckland City urgently required following position for Associate Director Technical Planning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Technical Planning Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our Auckland and Hamilton teams are expanding and as a result we are looking for an experienced resource management planner to provide technical leadership to our planning team in the delivery of exceptional planning services to our public and private clients. You will play a lead role in growing our business by developing and enhancing client relationships and winning work. This role will suit someone who is a trusted advisor within their area of expertise and wants growth opportunities.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical leadership to our Auckland planning team
- Work at a national level with our other technical directors to shape and influence key market direction
- Maintain and develop regional and national key client relationships
- Work with the planning team to develop new business development initiatives
- Prepare, manage and support applications requiring statutory approval (i.e resource consents, plan change requests, notices of requirement, etc)
- Represent clients and/or provide expert evidence at statutory hearings
- Provide mentoring and career development for team members
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a strong client focus who is able to demonstrate;
- >15 years New Zealand planning experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrate wide range of technical experience including, infrastructure planning, statutory policy and landuse planning experience
- Confident in preparing and presenting evidence at Council and/or Environment Court
- Previous experience in providing support and mentorship to team members
- Appropriate tertiary qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Resource Management Act 1991, associated National Policy Statements and National Environmental Standards and any proposed and/or enacted amendments
- NZPI member or similar professional recognition
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
_NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.