Team Manager Project Capability Jobs Vacancy in Land Information Wellington City
Land Information Wellington City urgently required following position for Team Manager Project Capability. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Manager Project Capability Jobs Vacancy in Land Information Wellington City Jobs Details:
- Are you an inspiring people leader?
- Do you have a strong project management or business analysis skillset?
- Are you passionate about effective relationship and stakeholder management?
The position is one of three Team Manager roles, comprising 60 percent professional practice, 20 percent management of staff (4) and 20 percent practice leadership. The wider team provides project management and business analysis expertise across internal Waterfall and Agile projects in the IT, legislative and business space.
This exciting position will be suited to an individual with initiative, excellent leadership skills and a collaborative nature because you will be working with a variety of stakeholders within LINZ. Inspiring others and delivering high quality professional practice will come naturally to you and you'll thrive in an environment where what you do has a real impact on everyday New Zealanders.
- Proven experience as an inspiring people leader
- Recent experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Agile Scrum Master
- In depth knowledge of Project Management Frameworks, SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Proven experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders, customers, and project teams
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Working knowledge of financial and risk management processes
- Experience in planning and developing business cases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For further information on this role please contact Louise Pierce, Senior Talent Sourcing Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 7 June 2019.